If you haven’t yet had the displeasure of watching that little limp peen’s response to Emperor Palpatine’s Galactic Empire State of the Union, I suggest you take some pink bisthmus or some menstruation meds or whatever you need to do to get through it, because it was pathetic, and it was embarrassing. Oh my Force.Tolah Renmi (flipped source)
1. Are you a Humanocentrist who maintains and advocates a clearly marked Human society that preserves, names, and values Human superiority?
2. Are you into Human Voyeurism? This means being a Human Voyeur who would not challenge a Humanocentrist’s stated beliefs. They desire non-humanity because it is interesting and pleasurable to them, and they seek to control the consumption and appropriation of non-humanity. They may express a fascination with culture, for example: consuming Torgrutan culture without the burden of Torgrutaness; consuming and appropriating Twi’lek cultures, clothing, or spiritualities without the burden of racism or prejudice.
3. Do you cling to your Human Privilege? A Human Privileged person may critique Humanocentrism, but they maintain a deep investment in questions of “fairness” and “equality” that normalize humanness and human rule. They may have a sworn goal of “diversity’.
4. Are you into Human Benefit? A Human Benefit person is sympathetic to some aspects of anti-specieism, but only privately. They will not speak or act in solidarity publicly, because they are benefiting through humanness in public.
5. Or is the Human Confessional your thing? A Human Confessional person will speak about and point out humanness to some extent, but only as a way of being accountable to aliens after the fact. A Human Confessional seeks validation from aliens.
6. Could you be a Human Critical? A Human Critical person will take on board critiques of humanness and invest in exposing and marking the regime of humanness. They refuse to be complicit with the regime, and might be seen as humanness speaking back to humanness.
7. Are you a Human Traitor? A Human Traitor actively refuses complicity in the regime of humanness, names and speaks about what is going on, and intends to subvert human authority and tell the truth at whatever cost.
8. And just how many actual Human Abolitionists are out there? A Human Abolitionist changes institutions that are historically based on human rule, dismantles the regime of humanness, and does not allow the regime or human rule to reassert itself.
Support us: bit.ly/SWR77
#DebateIdeas #PrincessLeia smacks #AvemutHeat’s right on his pursed anus lips and says ‘Stay down you smug specieist Kriffwit or I’ll disintegrate you’ Bad plan?Jasiss Acson (flipped source)