They use their holotransmissions to assassinate real Imperial news. They use the Outer Rim to teach younglings that their Emperor is a Sith Lord. They use their holodramas and senators and Gungans and Jedi glories to repeat their narrative over and over again. And then they use their ex-Imperial Senate Leaders to endorse “the rebellion.”
All to make them convoy. Make them protest. Make them scream specieism and sexism and xenophobia and anti-Force sensitives. To smash ships, burn droids, shut down hyperspace routes and planet ports of entry, bully and terrorize the law-abiding — until the only option left is for the Stormtroopers to do their jobs and stop the madness.
And when that happens, they’ll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only way we save our galaxy and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth.
I’m the STAR WARS Galactic Empire. And I’m the Force’s safest place.Daloe Schna (source)
Perhaps we, as a galaxy, should focus on addressing & resolving the issues for which #Rebels are *actually* taking a knee (hint: it’s NOT remotely because…they disrespect our flag/galaxy/military AT ALL) and worry less about silencing those protests. Believe them when they say it’s about…ending systemic xenophobia and the unlawful murder of Aliens at the hands of Stormtroopers. Stopping THAT should take precedent.
1. Are you a Humanocentrist who maintains and advocates a clearly marked Human society that preserves, names, and values Human superiority?
2. Are you into Human Voyeurism? This means being a Human Voyeur who would not challenge a Humanocentrist’s stated beliefs. They desire non-humanity because it is interesting and pleasurable to them, and they seek to control the consumption and appropriation of non-humanity. They may express a fascination with culture, for example: consuming Torgrutan culture without the burden of Torgrutaness; consuming and appropriating Twi’lek cultures, clothing, or spiritualities without the burden of racism or prejudice.
3. Do you cling to your Human Privilege? A Human Privileged person may critique Humanocentrism, but they maintain a deep investment in questions of “fairness” and “equality” that normalize humanness and human rule. They may have a sworn goal of “diversity’.
4. Are you into Human Benefit? A Human Benefit person is sympathetic to some aspects of anti-specieism, but only privately. They will not speak or act in solidarity publicly, because they are benefiting through humanness in public.
5. Or is the Human Confessional your thing? A Human Confessional person will speak about and point out humanness to some extent, but only as a way of being accountable to aliens after the fact. A Human Confessional seeks validation from aliens.
6. Could you be a Human Critical? A Human Critical person will take on board critiques of humanness and invest in exposing and marking the regime of humanness. They refuse to be complicit with the regime, and might be seen as humanness speaking back to humanness.
7. Are you a Human Traitor? A Human Traitor actively refuses complicity in the regime of humanness, names and speaks about what is going on, and intends to subvert human authority and tell the truth at whatever cost.
8. And just how many actual Human Abolitionists are out there? A Human Abolitionist changes institutions that are historically based on human rule, dismantles the regime of humanness, and does not allow the regime or human rule to reassert itself.
Support us: bit.ly/SWR77
That is how the Empire recruits people. That is how they turned normal people into Stormtroopers and Imperial Officers. They found them when they are weak, made them feel worthless and built them back up.Flipped comment (source)
The Empire told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.Llewroegroe G 4819 (flipped source)
This gallery contains 1 photo.
Senior ex-Galactic Repubic Intelligence official: Count Dooku made Avemut Heat ‘an unwitting agent’ of Raxus Separatist Holdouts. A former top Galactic Republic Intelligence official attacked Avemut Heat as a danger to galactic security, saying Chairman Count Dooku had made the … Continue reading